Bridge Loan Origination – Senior Loan Originator will originate loans that fit the Company’s credit parameters.
The Senior Loan Originator shall also assist with the underwriting and due diligence efforts and asset management for the commercial real estate (“CRE”) loans he or she has originated.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Primary originator of CRE loans that fit the Company’s lending parameters
- Assist as requested with the underwriting of transactions by our Company underwriters
- Assist as requested with the due-diligence of transactions by our Company underwriters.
- Assist in legal documentation effort of CRE loans, coordinating with Company counsel and assisted by other Company team members
- Assist in asset management of transactions in conjunction with other Company team members
- Supervision of other Company junior team members in transactions for which Senior Originator is involved
- Contributing to a database of relationships for brokers, vendors, banks, fundings sources, etc.
- Creating term sheets assisted by other Company junior team members for potential deals
- Visiting and inspecting properties
- Reviewing and assisting in creating presentations and other marketing materials
- In conjunction with junior team members, actively manage/monitor deals that are closed; reviewing summary asset management reports
- In conjunction with junior team members, help create budgets, analyses and other financial reports for the business, as well as help provide reports required by banks and other investors; coordinating/supervising ongoing documentation requirements