Loan Administration Associate
- Assist Loan Administrator with collection of due diligence items needed for the settlement statement and third-party checks/certifications.
- Work with underwriting team to obtain lockbox requirements and communicate with the lockbox bank.
- Assist Loan Administrator with the requirements needed by warehouse lenders to close a loan on each line.
- Assist Loan Administrator by providing closing counsel the appropriate custodial address and direction for the original loan file.
- Coordinate the receipt of the final, fully executed loan file from closing counsel and save out to the internal folders.
- Assist Loan Administrator with upload of loan data into loan operating system.
- Coordinate with the Servicer to provide the appropriate documents to assist in the onboarding process of each loan into the Servicer’s system.
- Assist Loan Administrator with the tracking of post-closing requirements as stated in the loan documents.
- Communicate with the Borrower to provide the leasing updates and property level financials on a monthly basis for review by the Loan Administrator.
- College Degree
- Minimum of one-year of experience with knowledge of commercial real estate finance.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate lending practices.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting reconciliation.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy.